Sunday, May 15, 2011

Last Christmas

Ohhh yes, June is around the corner, but I'm thinking about Christmas. Christmas has always been my favorite Holiday. I'm an early bird when it comes to decorating my house… not in June, hahaha, but around Nov 24th I put up sooooo many decorations… and I want it there for at least one month. The last couple of years, I've been hosting the X-mas Kick-Off on Dec 1st. I invite friends over and we hang out, eat vegan Christmas treats, drink hot chocolate, soy "nog", play board games while Christmas music is playing in the background, and our home sparkles and shimmers from the decorations. And that is what Christmas is to me: beatiful decorations, good food, old black and white Christmas movies, and friends and family!
I'm so excited about this years Christmas, only 6 months away…
Here are last years photos:


Living room
The green and blue aluminum tree in all it's glory, with our Atomic star on top.

Christmas tree box
The original tree box.

DSC03845
Home made Holiday Candy…YUM!

Dinning room
The table is ready for us to sit and enjoy the goodies.

Dinning room
Kitchen view.

Living room
Decorations and holiday-scented candles by Relight Candles on my desk.

Living room
The tree again, with the color wheel and the elf named "Charlie".

Living room
Lots of "Bambis" and Relight Candles all over the house.

Living room
I have two of these little mice, and by request, they are named after two of my friends, Trine and Henrik.

Living room
I can almost smell it!!

Bath room
The bathroom is decked out… Fa la la la la la…

Bath room
Merry Christmas.

Bath room
Knee-huggers and Tree-huggers!!

Bed room
A little decoration has even found it's way into the bedroom!!

Last Christmas… I did give you my heart!! And I can't wait to give it again this year!

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaw, et hyggeligt gensyn med dine/jeres fine juleting :) og jeres atomic star er ubercool!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete