Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Eat to the beat

I'm on a much needed vacation this week. I just got back from 5 days in the Bay Area and now I have two days before returning to the daily grind. Gotta do some cleaning, laundry and updating my blog -check to the last!!
Here are some, again, older pictures this time of my kitchen and dinning room.



Dinning room summer 2010

The dinning area is the first room we painted when we moved here a few years back.The color is called Island Shore(88GG 68/184) I never got around to paint the kitchen.

Dinning room summer 2010

Dinning room summer 2010

The room you kinda see in the back is our laundry room.

Dinning room summer 2010

The candles are made by my dear friend BJ, I will tell you more about her later!

Dinning room summer 2010

For a bit last summer I brought back the "90's" birdcage lamp. hehe

Dinning room summer 2010

I don't really like retro, and hardy ever buys retro items, but when I saw this reprint of a 1947 travel poster , I just couldn't resist.  It reads " Copenhagen Denmark......Gay spot of Europe"
I heart it and I heart Copenhagen.

My cat's are calling me, they wanna hang out some more!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I totally loooove that you started a blog! Now I can follow you ;-) I just read my emails and I saw you send me a mail 12 days ago - with a pic of my beloved Karloff - without lotsa fur!!!! CUTIE! I miss you all, so so so friggin much. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX Jannicke

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can follow me to the bitter end!!!LOVE YOU!! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete