Monday, March 21, 2011

Sweet Dreams are made of this......

Here's more old pictures This time of my bedroom. I used to have a pretty impressive collection of Oriental chalk ware and Paint by numbers. It's been my bedroom theme for years, but within the last few years, I've become a little over it, and I've sold many of the smaller pieces and nick nacs!
In these photo's you will be able to see, my love for 50's lamps and Fiberglass lamp shades and also why Champagne is part of my blog name...It's for my love of Heywood Wakefield  Champagne...more than actually the love for the sweet bubbles. The bedroom line that I started to collect is Encore, I really would love to find the perfect Vanity and a Tall boy to go with our bed set! Some day.... until then I'll keep dreaming!


Bedroom

Bedroom

Bedroom

Bedroom

Bedroom

2 comments:

  1. Jeg elsker alle dine fine, fine ting :) Fedt at du laver en blog nu!!! :D

    ReplyDelete